Fitness is undoubtedly one of the essential parts that help to maintain our body and mind level, plus, it also helps to increase our stamina. Still, for the last few months due to this pandemic virus, a lot of people who are frequent to go out for a walk, jog, gym, and to run are stuck at their homes. Locking down at home doesn’t mean that you can’t be able to maintain your fitness. There are still tons of home exercises that you can do at any time without any asking. But what if I tell you one super-secret through which without any kind of hurdle, you can maintain your fitness level and balance your weight?
So without making any riddle, let’s get the ball roll and unveil the secret together. Green tea is one of the most common and highly recommended drinks when it comes to fitness, health, cardio, and weight issues. Apart from this, it is also loaded with tons of antioxidants that help to
- Improve your brain function
- Burn your fat
- Protect you from cancer
- Prevent you from diabetes
- Lowering down the risk of your heart disease
Despite this, the tea also comes up with some bioactive compounds which prevent your body cells from any severe damage as well.
But wait… the thing is there are still some people who don’t know how to make a cup of green tea?
How to make green tea?
For making a cup of green tea, all you need is
- Take one teaspoon of green tea (leaves) and put it in a strainer
- Then take a stainless pot, grab a cup of water and boil it
- After boiling the water, take a mug or cup and put that strainer leaves in your mug and pour down the boiling water, and that’s it. Isn’t it easy? Indeed it is.
Rest, you can also add a teaspoon of honey if you want as it depends on your taste. So what else you want? Go and make a cup of green tea and burn your calories.